There are many factors that contribute how long it will take to see results such as your starting fitness level, diet, and how often you attend classes. As a general rule, attending classes at least twice a week with a healthy diet at home will allow you to begin seeing results in as little as 6 weeks.
Articles in this section
- Are there any age restrictions to take Pilates?
- Help! I can't sign up for classes
- What is Pilates?
- Is Pilates right for me?
- What are the benefits of Pilates?
- What should I expect?
- What should I bring?
- How do I start?
- How do I sign up for classes?
- How does the wait list work?