Clients should come prepared for class wearing appropriate workout attire. For your safety we require you do have the proper stretchy pants. No jeans are allowed. Toesox or sox with grips is a must (we sell them on site)! Athletic shoes and mat are required for the Exo Cardio. A water bottle, towel are also recommended. If you forget your water, we have it for sale at our boutique for your convenience. We also offer mat rental as option.
Articles in this section
- Are there any age restrictions to take Pilates?
- Help! I can't sign up for classes
- What is Pilates?
- Is Pilates right for me?
- What are the benefits of Pilates?
- What should I expect?
- What should I bring?
- How do I start?
- How do I sign up for classes?
- How does the wait list work?