Your body is a finely tuned machine and needs energy for fuel. Energy comes from food. While everyone’s body is unique and has different needs, we suggest making sure you’ve had at least a good snack a couple hours prior to attending a class so your body has fuel to burn. On the flip side, you don’t want to eat a large meal just prior to exercising, as it will tend to make you feel heavier and sluggish as your body expends more energy to digest your meal.
Articles in this section
- Are there any age restrictions to take Pilates?
- Help! I can't sign up for classes
- What is Pilates?
- Is Pilates right for me?
- What are the benefits of Pilates?
- What should I expect?
- What should I bring?
- How do I start?
- How do I sign up for classes?
- How does the wait list work?